Im a bad owner

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
we got two unfinished kitchen cabinets from home depot and painted them to match the room. tons of storage, and the roaches live in one of them. (pics in my profile)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is your boy doing now? We are all here to help & I think he is going to be fine.
Are you using the raw honey on the mouth injury? I am glad it is looking better. He probably
loves the large tank that you have gotten him. Were you able to find a stand for the tank too?

Tracie

Sponge

Original Poster
Hello,

How is your boy doing now? We are all here to help & I think he is going to be fine.
Are you using the raw honey on the mouth injury? I am glad it is looking better. He probably
loves the large tank that you have gotten him. Were you able to find a stand for the tank too?

Tracie
Hi yes! Right now it is just standing on a regular stable table but once my next paycheck gets in will be going to furniture store and looking for something more "official"! The honey is helping tremendously! I'm so sorry for responding so late! He is doing a lot better and looks even better! I really appreciate everyone's support! This community is great and has literally every answer to like every question I can think of! I do have one more quick question! I put that Zen Habitat bearded dragon tank mat down in my cage and wondering if I should put tile on top of it or not? I hear that some lay tile on top, but does that defeat the purpose! Once again, thank yall so much!

Sponge

Original Poster
we got two unfinished kitchen cabinets from home depot and painted them to match the room. tons of storage, and the roaches live in one of them. (pics in my profile)
Hi thank you so much for reply! Can't find picture on profile, can you send it in discussion, sorry don't mean to be annoying or anything! Just trying to get some more great ideas!

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
Hi thank you so much for reply! Can't find picture on profile, can you send it in discussion, sorry don't mean to be annoying or anything! Just trying to get some more great ideas!
no problem. it's under the media link. but here's the picture.
110661-494989427.jpg

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Hello there.

Thats good that you want to improve on being a better owner! How's your boy doing? Any Pictures of his sore would be great! Also, have you gotten the 120 gal enclosure? Send us pictures of your boy and his enclosure if you have the enclosure! :)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi yes! Right now it is just standing on a regular stable table but once my next paycheck gets in will be going to furniture store and looking for something more "official"! The honey is helping tremendously! I'm so sorry for responding so late! He is doing a lot better and looks even better! I really appreciate everyone's support! This community is great and has literally every answer to like every question I can think of! I do have one more quick question! I put that Zen Habitat bearded dragon tank mat down in my cage and wondering if I should put tile on top of it or not? I hear that some lay tile on top, but does that defeat the purpose! Once again, thank yall so much!
Two pieces of tile in the tank would be good - I wouldnt tile the whole thing - here is a pic of how I have mine set up - two pieces of tile is good to keep the nails filed down - I have the cave sitting on them so when he scratches in the cave hes filing his nails - they do this to get comfy --

Attachments

• New substrate Blaze 9-30-22.jpg
    New substrate Blaze 9-30-22.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 46

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom