ideas for a great viv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thank you so much for the tips elijahmom.i did used bottled water for my beardies waterbowl.i don't think it went above the 40% humidity.what about like...toys for the beardie?

Elijahsmom

Hatchling Member
I know that there are lots of people on here that have toys for their beardies. I know that a few people but fuzzy stuffed animals in there for them to cuddle with. Elijah has a fleece blanket that he loves, they really are snuggle bugs. I also have a hammock, a cardboard box that is upsidown with a door for him to hide in and a plastic flower pot that is upsidown with a hole though it doesn't fit him anymore. He uses all of these as toys, I don't know how many times I've come home and the flowerpot is turned over and he has crawled all over his cardboard box. Love my boy. Just be creative and smart about it. Don't get anything that they could turn over on themselves or accidentaly hurt themselves. Check out the Vic pics only thread. It's got tons of good stuff.

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
awesome!can't say how excited and scared i am to attempt raising a beardie again.thank you so much for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom