I think this thread should be a sticky on multiple topics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamwritten

Juvie Member
Brittraff":spad7ln8 said:
it seems like this forum is the only reliable place on the internet.

Hence why I've been littering the forum with questions. I don't go anywhere else for advice anymore!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Dreamwritten":3irehay3 said:
Brittraff":3irehay3 said:

Hence why I've been littering the forum with questions. I don't go anywhere else for advice anymore!
Well, hopefully, we'll be able to improve our articles section with more current articles to share good information. Not everyone agrees with all aspects of care, and I respect that. We each need to make our own decisions for the animals in our care and need to allow for and encourage others to own the responsibility they have.

I've been making progress on a feature that may allow some people to help with article creation, review, and editing... and hopefully will reduce me being a bottleneck (I can get pretty busy in "real life" stuff sometimes) for articles getting published on the site.

I am a believer that good content should not be primarily stored on the forums, but instead made into quality articles that present the information in a clear and communicative manner. Forums are really best for dynamic and fluid communication on topics. Anyway... I do think we might be able to get some good article content going again soon, and allow for having well formed posts turned into a nicely written article.

Brittraff

Original Poster
beardie":37gw97o1 said:
Dreamwritten":37gw97o1 said:
Brittraff":37gw97o1 said:

Well, hopefully, we'll be able to improve our articles section with more current articles to share good information. Not everyone agrees with all aspects of care, and I respect that. We each need to make our own decisions for the animals in our care and need to allow for and encourage others to own the responsibility they have.

I've been making progress on a feature that may allow some people to help with article creation, review, and editing... and hopefully will reduce me being a bottleneck (I can get pretty busy in "real life" stuff sometimes) for articles getting published on the site.

I am a believer that good content should not be primarily stored on the forums, but instead made into quality articles that present the information in a clear and communicative manner. Forums are really best for dynamic and fluid communication on topics. Anyway... I do think we might be able to get some good article content going again soon, and allow for having well formed posts turned into a nicely written article.

That sounds great. When i was first looking for information i was hesitant to look at links to forums because its harder to find what your looking for, but i did look at a ton of articles. Well written ones can be incredibly helpful, i look forward to it. Articles are a lot more permanent too, as forums are ever changing. Thanks for all of your hard work and this sounds like a great solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom