I think my heart is melting...

Lilith just gave me the wiggle and fell asleep in my hand. This will probably be really fun to look at in a few months time :)
IMG_20240515_194617.jpg

Chris.

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
This photo is precious! Be sure to save it. Lilith trusts you very much. This is wonderful! :love:
This is one for the photo wall for sure.
She is still a little nervous and wakes up at the slightest movement but yes, the bonding is going very good so far

ChileanTaco

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Precious :)
My Taco never fell asleep outside of the enclosure/ on me (I think because of his daily routine).
But what's funny is that he still wants to sit on my palm... with nearly 500 g :D (he'll bend his back feet forward to grab my fingers, tail is then on the arm... looks hilarious and isn't very comfortable for me :D)

Chris.

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Precious :)
My Taco never fell asleep outside of the enclosure/ on me (I think because of his daily routine).
But what's funny is that he still wants to sit on my palm... with nearly 500 g :D (he'll bend his back feet forward to grab my fingers, tail is then on the arm... looks hilarious and isn't very comfortable for me :D)
My big boy will also still sleep on my arm, he doesn't care that he has outgrown that by now ;)
IMG_20240310_181131.jpg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Lilith just gave me the wiggle and fell asleep in my hand. This will probably be really fun to look at in a few months time :)
View attachment 89714
She is so friggen adorable. The wiggle might be the best part of keeping a beardie, if it doesn't melt your heart, then you just don't have one best I can tell.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom