I need worm advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyelsha

Juvie Member
jjaimeebles":350k0jri said:
Great info, thanks! I had no idea you could freeze crickets?!
Apparently there is some controversy over this but I don't see why, I gut-loaded 1000 crickets and then froze them. Now I thaw out however many I want to feed, dust them, and then feed them. I don't see how there is a problem with it since we as humans eat frozen foods all the time. I dust them with vitamins after thawing them so the vitamins aren't getting frozen. (2 days a week multivitamins, 2 days a week calcium with vitamin D3, 3 days a week plain calcium). I also still feed fresh greens and veggies every day. A few times a week I mix in a mash made from zoomed bearded dragon juvenile pellets to help round out the diet.

I feed my snakes frozen/thawed mice and rats. I feed my fish frozen/thawed bloodworms and brine shrimp

Benefets of freezing:

Kills parasites
Saves money on feeding insects (aside from what is used to gutload)
No loss of feeders due to die off
Dead crickets can't bite or chew on your pet
Healthier than freeze/dried or canned versions

jessicaLuck

Hatchling Member
The Large reptiworms seem a little big for a 9inch beardie. Not supposed to be bigger than the space between the eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKFA
Top Bottom