I NEED HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurenceP

My beardie female is acting very boring just lying in the bottom of her tank, not chasing crickets just eating them when they run past. i have been told by some people on this sight to seperate my male and female. Will this help and if i am to do this can i like introduce them to each oter evry so often? and 1 tank is twice the size of my other 1 so if i am to put them in the seperate ones can i swap the tanks around evry month or so? because i will feal bad if 1 has a bigger 1?

please help and quik!!!

THANKS!!!

LaurenceP

Original Poster
ohhh that could explain it!!!
because she is usualy very acctive in the summer wow!!!
ur probably right lol!!!
:D thankyou iv been realy worried cause only got new viv for £250 and realy like it how it is do not want to have to split it or seperate them now lol!!!
Thank you so much!!! made my day lol!!!

LaurenceP

Original Poster
i think it had to be brumation because i have been reading articles about it and all of it describes her. me and my mom also think she has started to get slightly more livley over the last few days. :)

Thank You!!!

lusipher2

hello laurence, my female has been listless lately but her appetite is good so i;m not too worried but my male is just gang busters. he's active like crazy, he watchs for me to come by his cage and claws to get out. so i take him out and off he goes. i also have two american terriors he walks all over. i have them in a 100 gal. aquarium, so they got plenty room but they both love to explore . there about 3 years old and fully grown [i hope] there 20 inchs long and i hope they don't get much bigger but i don't know how big there suppose to get. i can't wait to get eggs out of these two, that'll be cool to see new ones born

lusipher2

laurence, my photo finally showed up in the visitors photos. only my male is on thier yet, he's on a red carpet, and orangish eyes semi dark gray skin. check 'em out. charlie

LaurenceP

Original Poster
oh yeh i see him he is not too much bigger than mine (mine are 18 1/2") do you know how much yours weigh because mine are just below 400 grams but not sure how much they are supposed to be, mine still should grow a little more they are 18 months old. Im supprised that your dogs are ok with them i always expected like a dog to eat them or summthing, cnt have 1 sisters alergic :(. Do you keep them in the same cage because people have been telling me not to keep them together. And do you know when the breading season is?

Thanks
Laurence

lusipher2

good mourning laurence, :D i have the best two pitbulls on this planet, they are very obediant, loving, highly intellagent.they get along with most other animals they have never been hit and have been reprimanded only with my voice. you cannot beat on pitbulls, they are too sensative and could turn mean or snap when they get older, but you must be firm with them. i also have three cats they get along with. their not good with other big dogs but thats there only fault,which i control completely. and they love me and my wife obsessively. i raised them with alot of people around so their good with people. my grandson and his friends played with them so much in years gone by, so kids are safer with them than alot of adults. its hilarious how they act around my beardies, and my beardies actually chase them around. i haven't weighted my beardies but will now that you've got me curious about it.and yes, i always keep them together. i don't know when the breeding season is but i am waiting for them to get together and produce some eggs. i'll have to get a incubator but i do have instant access to one should the need arise. my male keeps trying[ but don't we all] and the female just isn't readdy yet. i'll let you know when it happens

lusipher2

no, i didn't raise this beardies. i have only had them 8 months or so. my oldest daughter owns a pet store and somebody traded them for something else. so i just took them because there just cool to have.they are very easy to handle and not afraid of anything. thats why i don't know anything about the breeding cycle. i just researched all i could and have took it from there. i have learned alot from this site and reading other peoples posts

LaurenceP

Original Poster
lusipher2":f23c2 said:
no, i didn't raise this beardies. i have only had them 8 months or so. my oldest daughter owns a pet store and somebody traded them for something else. so i just took them because there just cool to have.they are very easy to handle and not afraid of anything. thats why i don't know anything about the breeding cycle. i just researched all i could and have took it from there. i have learned alot from this site and reading other peoples posts

cool cool :)

lusipher2

yes i have read some about not keeping them together but see no need to do so, they are fine keeping them together so i don't seperate them. is thier something i'm missing?

lusipher2

hey there laurence, i think i could be having eggs from my female, either that or she went into to brumation. she's staying in her cave[ shoebox] and only comes out to eat. that would be so cool, i've never had baby dragons, so this could be interesting. i'll keep you post if it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom