I MISS HIM SO MUCH T___T

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to leave my beardie at home since I'm at college. My parents are taking good care of him for me (and I think my formerly reptile-hating mom is actually getting attached XD), but WOE!!!! I miss chilling with him and watching a movie while he nestles into my arm and falls asleep and that look he gives me when I have to wake him up to burrito him and put him to bed :p. Any other college kids here suffering from lack of beardie-ness?

Livey

Extreme Poster
i would of had to next year to go to University , i was going to go waaayyy down the country, but decided against it, im too attached :D
i admire you for doing what you did . being away from them is hard, i mean i went on holiday for 1 week and had to come back 2 days earlier :D 8)

ChinelleKitten

Hatchling Member
awww, i miss my beardies just on vacation for a few days, i can't imagine how hard it is being away for longer. keep your chin up, i'm sure your beardie will be happy to see you when you come home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom