I love reptilefood.com!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbudelier

Talk about customer service! I placed my first order with repitlefood.com on 12/20 for 250 3/8" crickets. The order shipped on 12/22 and was supposed to get here by 10 am on 12/23. Well, because of all the storms, the crix were stranded in Memphis, TN. and then in Cedar Rapids, IA. and they didn't get here until 5 pm on the 26th. Of course, half were dead. :banghead: I did an online chat with a rep, and they said they'd re-ship the order yesterday (the 29th).
Imagine my surprise when the FedEx gal left 2 boxes on my doorstep this morning. And, instead of the 250 crix that I originally ordered, each box contained 500!! So, instead of 250, I now have 1,000 crix.
I got back online with a rep, and offered to pay for some of the extras, and was told that they wouldn't let me.....I was to think of it as a late Christmas present.......I think I just may be a customer for life!!
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

apbgv

Hatchling Member
I have placed an order with them, great crickets but lately when I try to place an order on line, I get an error message and try again, paypal gets charged but the order doesn't go through. anyone else have this problem> I just emailed them since live chat isn;t avail right now. they do seem to have the most reasonable shipping charges right now. can;t wait for my dubias to multiply :D

Ashleabdlover

Hatchling Member
the exact same thing keeps happening to me!
everywhere else will accept my card... but it keeps saying error everytime i go to pay.
frustrating :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom