I have GOT to stop going on craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peera

Sub-Adult Member
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/for/1262109856.html

At least they know he's sick and aren't asking money for him... Probably expect him to die. It's killing me because he's less than a mile away from friends of ours and I'm dieing to call them and ask them to run over and pick him up for me. I know that I really don't have the time and energy to invest in a sick dragon, but what if it's nothing, just the lights or a mild impaction from sand or something stupid and someone who doesn't know any better decides to pick him up and does the same stupid thing????

peera

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Just emailed asking for pics and more information... Mickeal is going to kill me, but I'm thinking this may be the price he pays to get me & the baby standing in line for hours at the Transformers convention.

peera

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
No, they never got back to me. :( I hope he's ok and whoever got him knows how to help.

milly4lyf

well if u ever see one again and is in the reno, nevada area, please let me know, i'm willing to help out a beardie in need. wouldn't mind even paying for the little guy or gal it would be money well spent to help one of theses beautiful, sweet, precious animal's.
take care
capri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom