I have been beardiefied!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

Juvie Member
Oh lord.. I gave a few people quite a laugh the other morning...

I woke up of Monty banging on the glass, he gets restless when he is hungry, attention hungry or need to go potty, he hates to go in the viv..

I figured it was potty time cause that had been a day and a half since... so I brought him down, places him in his little bowl, poured water over him as I always do... Then I felt my urge come, you know first thing in the morning, then hearing running water. oh god.. i had to as well.. *lol*

so we do our business together and I flush mine and his down, I wash my hands and make sure he's rinsed off and clean and then I open the bathroom door and step out and my landlord goes: did you two just go to the bathroom together? and started laughing... and I realized how ridiculus it was.. I could nothing but laugh too and blush..

Its pretty bad when you share potty schedule with your beardie....

RockyPlusBen

Hatchling Member
Wait did you put him in the toilet bowl or in a separate bowl? I'm assuming a separate bowl lol. Yeah, I've never done anything that out of the ordinary but stuff kind of like that has happened. lol

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
.......... :?

If this is what it takes to get beardiefied, I quit.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom