I got my kids!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebelliousk

Hi all. Its abit late posting on here, cause I rushed straight to beariie er, cause my one baby wasn't acting rite. But basically I got 3 baby beardies. And my friend actually introduced me to beardies and I seince then I loved them. I even got my girlfriend hooked on them. They are so amazing. And glaf to have finally found my kids. Lol. I'm basically from South Africa and my beardies names are Havana, maximus and thor. I'm just hoping the names fit the sex, otherwise its just one of those things. :D

Havana and Maximus are about 9-10 weeks old.
Thor is about 6 or so weeks old.

Had to separate Thor from the other 2. Cause Havana got a lil moody after Thor came about. Lol. I have a small feeling Thor could be a female. But oh well. They still my babies.

Running off my phone at the moment so will post pics later of them. Thor looks like a different blood line or type than the other 2. Thor's head is so smooth and his back is kinda as well!

Keep well all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom