I got 2 new babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
I have been the proud mommy of Tazz and Zeppelin for almost a year now and last week I got 2 new baby
girls. I got one for myself, she is a super citrus rainbow hypo het trans. I finally named her today, I'm
gonna call her Kalypso. The other one is for my daughter, her birthday is on the 29th of this month. She is
a citrus flame hypo and she doesn't have a name yet.
Here is Kalypso. This is the pic the breeder took, she's a little fatter now.
527000_310363175728118_522734368_n.jpg

And here is my daughter Kailey's new girl.
409572_310661355698300_1614719284_n.jpg

Aren't they the cutest little things?
Amy :D

Hemilover77

Juvie Member
Wow....what gorgeous babies. I love the coloring on these two. Awwww....new babies so fun. Best of luck to your sweet family...sounds a lot like ours..small petting zoo. We need to charge a cover charge at the door to get in :roll:

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone! Yes I do have quite the petting zoo, but I enjoy them all. I will take pics with my own camera and post them soon. Those other pics were from the breeder before she sent them to me so
they are a bit bigger now.
Amy
P.S. Kailey wants to name her little one Terabithia.( I'm trying to talk her out of that)

zeppy123

Hatchling Member
Oh you have a little one named Zeppelin. My first dragon's name was Zeppelin. Very special. Congrats on your new babies.

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks! Yes my 1 year old male is named Zeppelin, but we mostly call him Zeppy. He is really awesome,
and a mommas boy.
Amy

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
My daughter finally decided on the name Terabithia for her little one. We are calling her Tera for short. I got some really nice pics of them this weekend that I will post this week when I have time. Tera just shed her head and has these bright red stripes by her eyes now. I cant wait to see what the rest of her is gonna look like once she finishes shedding her body.
They could see my big male Zeppelin in his cage while I was taking their pictures and I got some really cute shots of both of them arm waving at him.
Amy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom