I expanded Reggie's cage!!

Hobama

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Reginald/Reggie
so at around 3 yesterday my new t5 uvb came in which meant i could open up his cage. his 4x2x2 cage has been split in half to make moving in less stressful but hes 3 months old this month so it was time for the upgrade. after 3 hours of cleaning things, discovering a small family of dubias that had been living under his shelf liners, and almost having a breakdown over trying to rehang his hammock i finally got it finished. he stayed in a tub with some salad and dubias in it for most of the time and was actually pretty calm. As of last night his stress marks weren't bad and his beard didn't seem to be black. i wasnt able to really see how his temps were doing last night because they hadnt been on very long. i didnt take pics last night so i will attatch some later today. i know im gonna be gone some today so im a little worried about his temps not being right and me not being able to fix it but theres not much i can do about that.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
As long as he can get into his uvb and under his basking he will be ok. If it's to hot under the basking he'll just move off to the side if he is a little cool he'll stay right under it. Unless you house is getting down into the low 60's he would be ok even without the basking for a few hours.(not that they should ever not have their basking, but it wouldn't be fatal)

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom