I couldn't do it...now we are 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoppersMomma

Hatchling Member
Well, I got a call from a friend who owns a pet store locally, and she knew us too well. A woman came in, her son has 2 adult dragons, who mated...laid eggs. Though she was able to relocate the others, she had 3 from the clutch, that she just could no longer care for. She brought in the 3 babies in a 10 gallon tank, with a ZooMed terrarium hood with a ReptiSun 5.0 Compact Florescent & Day Bulb, repti-carpet, 'tree' hide/perch, and water bowl. The tank gets to the appropriate temps for day...and night. We have no other information (typical for the store owner). We don't know what they have been fed in the last few weeks...nor their hatch date (or even a round abouts). It seems like so long ago, when we brought Copper home, yet it was just over a year ago!

So now we've gone from loving parents of Copper, Onyx, Ruby, and Paco...to lovely parents of 7! I will post pics as soon as I upload them.

CoppersMomma

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Babies8_zps2671e829.jpg

Babies6_zpsa1abe1cd.jpg

Momswims1

Juvie Member
I love that picture! The one looks like a drunk beardie rambling on about something and the other one looks like, "You might be talking, but I am NOT listening!" Too cute. I can only imagine the happiness they are going to bring.
Can I take that picture to school to show my students? They will love it, too. I take in really funny pictures of beardies for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bw341606
Top Bottom