I bought a Silkback !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She's here . omg so cute, and soooooooooooooooo soft, in shed tho !! i'm so excited i will for sure post pics later , i promise.

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
i can't even tell you guys how happy i am with her. i'm going to wait a little bit longer to post pics. she was in full body shed when i got her this morning, , i put this shed aide on her and she is shedding her skin as we speak, so by later on she will be done shedding. she is soooooooooooooooooo soft. almost weird but i love it !!!! :blob5:

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ok everyone i just posted a ton of pictures on photo expressions (pics of my silkback) and she did shed completely . enjoy

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
i just have to tell you all that i am so so happy with my new silkback. she is so calm and so sweet ! she never runs from me and is not skiddish at all
she is by far one of the easiest , and most calm baby beardies i have ever had , and i have 5 others. she is eating , crickets and greens and adjusting well. i haven't named her yet , but we have a few in mind .this sounds weird but since i have to apply a thin layer of baby lotion on her , 3 times a week or so , she smells like a baby. Lol. she's amazing , i love her so much. her personality and physical appearence has exceeded my expectations. i will post pics as she grows.

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
LOL , i've heard a couple of things............but a fuzzy peach ! hahaha

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
hey everybody just to fill you in, i've had my silk for a week now, and she's doing great. eating and adjusting well. she has an amazing personality, so calm and sweet. unbelievable how calm she is. will keep you posted on her progress.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
First congrats second why is it I cant find these pics?I must be losing it can you post the link?

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
vickson420":da66b said:
First congrats second why is it I cant find these pics?I must be losing it can you post the link?

go to photo expressions and find topic that says " pics of my silkback" let me know if you have a problem viewing the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom