I am seriously in tears right now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
RexTheBeardedDragon":3jglszrv said:
Glad you rescue this one. I hope your neighbors don't buy another one again. I hope the bearded dragon is just fine now.
He passed away the next day. Please read the update.

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Original Poster
We have his ashes in a small can on a display in our living room,(my boyfriends parents think its kinda creepy) I'll take a pic later today and show you guys. Poor guy it still kills me that this happened. if only I knew a little sooner maybe hed still be alive today. ugh

hoopyscoop

Juvie Member
Oriheme":uvzobrjo said:
We have his ashes in a small can on a display in our living room,(my boyfriends parents think its kinda creepy) I'll take a pic later today and show you guys. Poor guy it still kills me that this happened. if only I knew a little sooner maybe hed still be alive today. ugh
I don't think that's creepy, it's in memorial. And don't blame yourself, it's not your fault, you did the RIGHT thing, and him dying, it's just a part of life, it's sad yes, but even in that it brings joy that whoever died won't be miserable anymore, and you gave him something he'd probably never had before, love. Remember that.

littlegoron

Hatchling Member
I am so sorry for your loss, but THANK YOU. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, because we need to know people like you exist in this world. Thank you for rescuing him. Thank you for caring. Thank you for saving him and letting him pass with love and the right kind of home he deserved to have. You're a wonderful person, and i am sorry he didnt make it.

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Here is his urn,, its meant for a dog so its bigger than needed but its all the vet had

Firebonbon

Hatchling Member
I'm glad he was in good hands the last you hours of his life. I seriously read your post about him not making it through the night and teared up. I was getting so hopeful. But you did the right thing.

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Firebonbon":2hzrjhb2 said:
I'm glad he was in good hands the last you hours of his life. I seriously read your post about him not making it through the night and teared up. I was getting so hopeful. But you did the right thing.

It was so hard but I believe we did the right thing. We got him out of there. I also wanted to add the manager now made it to where if they get another animal, ANY other animal they will be evicted off the property and the humane society will be called to remove any animal on the premises. So in the end I guess it was worth it... just wish I would've found out alot sooner what condition he was in... in the end i believe it was the cat litter that got him.. the vet was amazed at the condition he was in.. he was about 125 grams at 16inches long, he said his belly seemed extremely bloated! Poor baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom