I am Scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
are you getting or have a baby? how old?

That's an amazing enclosure!! PERFECT for an adult beardie! You can use them for younger dragons as well. What the are talking about when they mention large tanks is that it can look threatening to a newly homed beardie. maybe you can find a way to section off some of the tank until it's ready for the whole thing?

ChiTownns

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I dont know weather to buy it or not because i am 15yrs old and I am only getting 500 and I dont want to spend 400 of my money idk Should i would you?

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
Probably not then. There are plenty of other enclosures that you can find. Do you have any of the other things for the set up?

It'd be nice to have some of the money on hand in case you needed to get something else for your dragon that you didn't have. Let me know what all you have so far!

Do you already have a dragon or are you looking to get one soon? What age dragon do you have/are you looking for?

ChiTownns

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well I am planning to get a bearded dragon around late apirl when I turn 16 and have a job so I can support my beardie myself. So far I have like a 20 gal tank only and with the 500 I am getting i was planning to buy books a bigger enclosure and save the rest. Also Apirl 29 is my birthday and my parents and family are going to give me money and I was thinking of wasting all of that for decor and other needed equipment for the beardie.

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
Awesome, good plan. Let us know if you have any questions at all about products to buy or set ups.

Also, I would skip on the book. Some of the information is outdated or possibly even incorrect. I would stick to these forums. Read threads, ask question. That's how I got all my information. If you take no other advice right now, take that one!

ChiTownns

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks ive been planning for months.
But the book I want is called Your Bearded Dragon Life by Liz Pailika Idk Something

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
they're beautiful. If you want to see some really unique looking dragons look at bloodbankdragons.com.

Do you know where you're getting your dragon from yet? pet store or breeder?

ChiTownns

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I was thinking of a online breeder most likely to be a morph. Bloodbanks I dont really like those colors I am more red yellow orange white grey guy lol Idk which ones are your favorite

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
all of them! I have one that I thought was a normal, but turns out she is a citus with lavendar bars.

I'm looking into getting a rescue right now, hopefully it works out. He lost all of his limbs and most of his tail. I have a special interest in the handicapped dragons.

I think the rest of my dragons that I get will be rescues.

ChiTownns

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh thats great and its a nice thing you are doing. I dont even know what the names stand for lol at all. Do you know how big a german giant gets and you know how their are so many species of beardies are all of them playful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom