Husbandry, Diseases, and Veterinary Care of the Bearded Drag

Status
Not open for further replies.

SydneyGaia

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
kingofnobbys":31ddm9wt said:
Is very general and lacks detail.
Yeah, you're right. The part about common diseases is interesting though and good information. I assume that this is peer-reviewed stuff

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Some of the info is a bit dated, although I'm not sure how much advancement has been made in the last 10 years unfortunately. It is a good read though. I think it provides a good general overview of how to run through an exam for a dragon and gives some good dosing info for various meds and liquid calcium. I may run through it again and put together a small cheat sheet to reference.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Another interesting note is that some of the references are from a paper written by my specialty vet Mark Mitchell at University of Illinois. He treated Cooper years ago and wrote a small paper about him as well. Very nice guy and an Excellent vet.

SydneyGaia

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":3tjmsaar said:
Another interesting note is that some of the references are from a paper written by my specialty vet Mark Mitchell at University of Illinois. He treated Cooper years ago and wrote a small paper about him as well. Very nice guy and an Excellent vet.
That's really cool! You are very fortunate to have a vet like him locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom