Huge increase in activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

TipsyTraveler

Hatchling Member
So usually my bearded dragon is one of the laziest living things i have ever seen. He would bask all day or sit on the cool side and chill until i put food in the viv or took him out. Now he constantly thrashes around his tank about an hour after waking up and then settles down by late afternoon. i had no lighting changes or food changes at all it was just out of nowhere. he is in my room and is calm when he cant see me but then when i walk by he goes nuts, spilling his food everywhere scratching at the glass (he is in a wooden viv with a plexi glass door.) Any ideas why he is doing this? he really makes a mess.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
If he does this when he sees you, he wants your attention or wants out to run around a bit. Mine do the same when I go in the room they are in, especially at meal time since I hand feed them. Its normal for them to get excited when they see you. I remember one time going in their room and Geico got so excited running around he literally kicked raspberry up all over the front glass of his tank. I took him out to clean it and he did that every time I went in from then on. He knew mess meant out of the tank time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom