http://www.cricketfactory.com to good to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

0mega9401

Hatchling Member
i came upon this site while looking for places to buy crix in mass quantities this place is saying
1000 crix for 10.75! i said no way thats insane anyone in here ever deal with them? common anything anything at all?? some responce would be great

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Nope, not too good to be true; that's about average - give or take a buck or two...
It's always the shipping that kills.
You should still be able to get 1,000 crix for around $20.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
It's always best to find a local, or close, cricket supplier. It is the shipping that gets people to start a roach colony.

Jeff

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
citrusdragon":bee88 said:
It's always best to find a local, or close, cricket supplier. It is the shipping that gets people to start a roach colony.

Jeff

I wish I could find one closer to me! I could save some $ and get them faster...

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
reptile show, 9 bucks for 1000 crixs, 9 for 500 supers. . . man, i wish they had that show every weekend. . . =*(

but local reptile places should have some type of bulk ordering deal, where its about 16 bucks or so.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
h0ndap0w3r":82c38 said:
reptile show, 9 bucks for 1000 crixs, 9 for 500 supers. . . man, i wish they had that show every weekend. . . =*(

but local reptile places should have some type of bulk ordering deal, where its about 16 bucks or so.

No such thing as a local reptile show or shop around here... Tulsa is over an hour drive.. One of these days, I'm going back home...
That's a killer deal, though.

Spike21

Our local bait shop sells crickets and worms. They are pretty inexpensive - you just need to bring your own container to take them home in

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
Owner of Max":da6a8 said:
http://www.southerncricket.com/supplies.html

Their prices are very similar, depending on the size. It only costs me $5 for shipping to Wisconsin.

They have 500 superworms for $11 as well.

Very nice to work with and have always replaced any shipments with a problem.

I swear by TopHatCrickets.com
They do free shipping to MI, WI, IL, IN, OH, PA, MD, DE, VA, WV, KY, TN, and NC.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
It may sound like a good deal, but add overnight shipping (if its under 60* where you live) and it's not so pretty.

rottnbull02

Hatchling Member
http://acricket1.com/

If you live in CA this guy sells them 1000 for $9.50 (you have to have a business name though). 2 day express postal at $9, or overnight at $16. The supers are $17 for 500, that is a little high. Oh and he has baby supers for your young dragons.

I always purchase from him and his crickets are awesome! I have not had any come dead. It is amazing. Good deal. :mrgreen: Oh and they are super nice.

Stephanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom