How to ship dubias in hot weather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lsumon

Just an FYI, I ordered dubias sent second day and none survived. Of course it is very hot here and the holiday was in the middle. But they can expire in hot weather.

icelore

Juvie Member
I'd be dead. lol

Anything over 75 and I contemplate turning on the a/c. Anything over 80 and I don't want to leave the house.

120 is not very hot, it's unlivable! XD

ILoveLemmonade

Hatchling Member
icelore":3iht2bws said:
I'd be dead. lol

Anything over 75 and I contemplate turning on the a/c. Anything over 80 and I don't want to leave the house.

120 is not very hot, it's unlivable! XD

Well I have a friend that works in a manufacturing plant that gets 120+. Of course, they wear special suits in that environment. But most people here have gotten used to it I suppose. The funny thing is that we just got a water park here for the first time ever last year. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom