how to make this banner/signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdkid123

Hatchling Member
i want to do this but without the square around the fire how can i do that?thankx:)
kk.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You would need to go into a photoediting program.

From there you would need to first have the picture of just your dragon, and just the fire. On the picture with just the fire, you would have to cut around, or erase (whatever program you are using) all around the flame. After all the extra around the flame is gone, you can paste it onto the picture of your dragon.

-Brandon

sdkid123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":2e5ej949 said:
You would need to go into a photoediting program.

From there you would need to first have the picture of just your dragon, and just the fire. On the picture with just the fire, you would have to cut around, or erase (whatever program you are using) all around the flame. After all the extra around the flame is gone, you can paste it onto the picture of your dragon.

-Brandon
do you know a website were i dont have to pay like photoshop?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
GIMP is a free photoediting program that is exactly like photoshop.... but its free lol.

I use both GIMP and Photoshop and can honestly say they are nearly identical.

However, it is a slightly large file.

I know of no websites that will crop images for you. You will have to do it yourself because it is a pretty complicated process to make automatic.

If GIMP isn't an option for you, your next best bet would probably be to find a new fire picture unfortunately.

-Brandon

sdkid123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":s2jtn5jm said:
GIMP is a free photoediting program that is exactly like photoshop.... but its free lol.

I use both GIMP and Photoshop and can honestly say they are nearly identical.

However, it is a slightly large file.

I know of no websites that will crop images for you. You will have to do it yourself because it is a pretty complicated process to make automatic.

If GIMP isn't an option for you, your next best bet would probably be to find a new fire picture unfortunately.

-Brandon
thank you for the help im currently dowloading GIMP:)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You might want to watch a tutorial on youtube or something on how to do what you want. It can be slightly complicated for a first time user, but once you do it once, you can do it a million times.

-Brandon

sdkid123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":1ulwvy12 said:
You might want to watch a tutorial on youtube or something on how to do what you want. It can be slightly complicated for a first time user, but once you do it once, you can do it a million times.

-Brandon
thanks for the help i finished it and saved it but for some reason it wont show on photobucket to download it but it will show p threw the start menu?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I believe photobucket only accepts certain file types. Reopen the picture in gimp and save the image as a Jpeg. Then you should be able to upload it.

-Brandon

sdkid123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":1bjljyj2 said:
I believe photobucket only accepts certain file types. Reopen the picture in gimp and save the image as a Jpeg. Then you should be able to upload it.

-Brandon
thanks for the help here is how it turned out!:)
bearded.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh wow that looks absolutely amazing!

Extremely good for a first time user too! You should be very proud.

-Brandon

sdkid123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":8702jseo said:
Oh wow that looks absolutely amazing!

Extremely good for a first time user too! You should be very proud.

-Brandon
haha thank you so much i could not have done it without you!!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom