How to get beardie to eat dubia out of bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scm133

Juvie Member
LOL! They can't talk, but with the cute, and sometimes "not so cute" antics, they are very well capable of making us crazy. Hugo's new phase..he runs around, and scratches on the glass right before he poops. Then runs the opposite direction, and waits for the clean up. :roll:

KTL1021

Original Poster
He thinks I a mean mommy now, I've been getting bad looks all afternoon. I didn't hand feed him this morning out of his bowl I just put them in there and he kept sitting there waiting for me to get a couple out, I didn't and I left to run some errands. When I got back all his dubia's were gone (about 15). He also had slung his salad all over the cage (guess he was mad) but at least I know he will eat them out of the bowl since I'm the only one in the house that will touch the bugs.

scm133

Juvie Member
KTL1021":3749h92v said:
He thinks I a mean mommy now, I've been getting bad looks all afternoon. I didn't hand feed him this morning out of his bowl I just put them in there and he kept sitting there waiting for me to get a couple out, I didn't and I left to run some errands. When I got back all his dubia's were gone (about 15). He also had slung his salad all over the cage (guess he was mad) but at least I know he will eat them out of the bowl since I'm the only one in the house that will touch the bugs.
I think that is what we call "tough love"...HaHa!! I am glad he is eating out of the bowl. It will save you from a lot of headaches down the road. I still pamper Hugo with butterwoms hand fed... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseSkull
Top Bottom