How to feed soy yogurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apolla

Hi, Boga's on Albon for coccidia and I've read lots of threads about giving them soy yogurt to help keep good gut bacteria, but I haven't seen suggestions on how to offer it?

Yesterday I let her lick it off a spoon, she wouldn't take it that way today. So I dipped some bugs in it and she was more willing to eat it that way. Is there a better way? Or is this ok?

I don't think she'd eat it from a bowl (she threw her salad all over the tank today, twice, just...walked through it and scattered the greens everywhere, I don't want her walking in yogurt, as funny as that would be.)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Usually putting some in a dropper or syringe to drip onto the end of the nose works pretty
well. If she took it well with the bugs being dipped in it, then that is fine also. Really, its
all about what works for your dragon because all dragons do something different.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom