how old is my bearded dragon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzivur

hi guys just celebrated dog's 2 month gotcha-versary a few days ago and noticed just how huge hes gotten ... which has me wondering if hes actually the age i think or if hes older.
we estimate dog is a little over 3 months now, we got him feb 13, 2020 and he was barely 6in now present day (april 17, 2020) and pushing 13in !
i see so many owners and their smaller beardies that are twice dogs age so could it be that dog is much older than i thought ? thanks !

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it IS possible for a 3 month old to be that size but they are usually a little smaller. You can probably safely say that he's in the 3-4 month range. Sounds like a fast growing boy !

uzivur

Original Poster
AHBD":p0fkpu2w said:
Hi there, it IS possible for a 3 month old to be that size but they are usually a little smaller. You can probably safely say that he's in the 3-4 month range. Sounds like a fast growing boy !
thanks so much :) just did a growth check right now and dog is pushing 16in !!! the info i gave was from the last check about 2 weeks ago so hes grown a few. it just amazes me because again hes only little over 3 months old ? here is a picture of my (little) big guy
107575-309562264.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshG88
Top Bottom