How old is everyone here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karikat

i am 19 and I have a bearded dragon of my own who will be 1 in September :) between my boyfriend and me we have 1 beardie, one sand boa, and soon we will be adding a ball python into the mix :) I've always loved reptiles but finally convinced my mom to allow one in her home......she said no snakes though because she is deathly afraid of them so thats how I ended up with Bob :) Love at first sight :D

MarleyMoe

Hatchling Member
Im 28 and my fella is 37. They're his dragons by choice but im the one who feeds, baths, and cares for em most of the time lol. I do love em though and it's got me wanting a Rankins of my own from a baby :roll:

He don't do bugs either very often... its not the bugs that bother him though.. its the smell of the nutrabol and calcium that affects him! He catches the evil 8 legged things if they invade though so i cant grumble at him :lol:

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Wow.. 13. Do you do it all on you own, or do your parents help you out? Do you enjoy your beardie?

Bella12898

Hatchling Member
I luvvv my beardie!!!! And my mum wants no part in scaly little lizards=[ my dad does feeding ( bugs Ick !) and I do baths and stuff that has nothing to do with bugs!

obibumkenobi

I just turned 26 and for my birthday i got my first bd from my awesome girlfriend!!! Not sure if its a male of female but still the best gift i ever got from someone!!!!!

Fortunate

Hatchling Member
Not feeling like such a baby anymore! lol!
22yrs old...... already stressing about getting older :shock:

I have a 3yr old male..... the love of my life!

so you 13yr olds have no help from your parents? wow go you guys! :)

Bella12898

Hatchling Member
My dad and I split the responsibility though... My mum is the one who doesn't do anything she held midge Aka Bindi for the first time the other day it lasted for a good ten seconds then midge started crawling around and then ny mum was done after that hahaha

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Bella12898":1am1qi74 said:
My dad and I split the responsibility though... My mum is the one who doesn't do anything she held midge Aka Bindi for the first time the other day it lasted for a good ten seconds then midge started crawling around and then ny mum was done after that hahaha

That's funny because I am the mom in my house with a 15 year old daughter, and I take care of ALL the beardies. Including the roaches and the worms.... I LOVE them!

KanoVerda

I am 24 and just switched over from scorpions to dragons. Juno is much more fun and the friends aren't afraid to come over anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom