How Often/How Much to feed an adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandonforty2

Juvie Member
Hello. It has been a while since I have been on. I have been busy and stuffs.

My question is now that D&B are adults, how much food do they get? Currently they get get crickets for 15 minutes one day then greens(collard, beardie bites, and baby food squash) the next. Usually on Sundays they don't eat because I leave at ten and get home at 8.

What made me wonder is they seem to be eating less, 20-30 crickets or half a bowl of salad. When they were younger, they ate 50 - 100 crickets or a bowl of salad. If I need to make any changes, what should they be?
Thank you, Brandon.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Brandon,

You should offer them both a fresh salad daily, every day. If they finish it all, give them a bigger salad or give them two salads per day.

As far as live feeders go, that's really the only thing you will be limiting in their diet now. If you wish to continue giving crickets, I would give them maybe 10 or less per day. Try not to go over 50 or so per week and you should be fine.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If supers are going to be your main staple, don't feed over 35 a week. 5 a day will work.

-Brandon

Brandonforty2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sweet. I can stop dealing with crickets and order supers 500 at a time. :D :D :D I like having full grown dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom