How long did it take your beardie to warm up to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
I got Alf when she was 5 months old,the breeder had worked with her daily for me and even sent her blankie with her. She black bearded me at one time right after she got here,because I startled her. She has cuddled with us since day 1 and has to be cuddled before she'll go to sleep most nights. i usually have her alseep and ready to be put in her tank by 9:00 PM when my son goes to bed. This past Saturday night we went to a friends house for supper and a movie. We came in quietly,expecting her to be asleep,there she was,wide awake and looking at us as if to say"Just where do you think you've been,it's past my bedtime and I'm sleepy." LOLOLOL I picked her up,snuggled her into her blankie and she went right to sleep.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Who me? In trouble? I stay that way.LOLOLOL I don't hold her enough(if I did I would never get anything done), I don't let her run enough,(once again, I would get nothing done),and I don't let her have her way(at least not all the time)LOLOLOLOL(new pictures in the beardie tales forum.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom