How Large Is Your Female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradon

Sub-Adult Member
I measure my female today and the only dragon I have, and she measure about 19 maybe 20 inches long from the tip of the nose to the tip of the tail. Do anybody female grow this big. My seem to grow quite fast, and I don't think she is even fully grown yet.

My female is 4 years old and only 17 inches, but her husbandry was not good when she was young so I'm thinking she's a little stunted.

akingsley9000

Gray-bearded Member
My female will turn a year old this month and she is 19.5 inches and growing. :wink:

IMG_2348.jpg

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Magick is 2-3/4 years old and 20" with a 4" tail nip and 838 grams (she took after her mommy who is german giant). Jada is 6 months old 16" and 250 grams.

Pleaides

Juvie Member
my girl, Venus is only 14" at 2 years old! however she is missing 3/4 of her tail so she should be much longer with it, so shes maybe 14" from nose to just past her vent, lol, and she weighs 550grams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom