How is Mulberry Farms on shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
I placed my order Sunday night expecting it to go out Monday, I get an email late Monday saying my package is out, tracking still says "shipping notification recieved" today (Tuesday) I got an email today from Mulberry stating that my package was going out today (Tuesday) when I already got one saying it went out Monday, when I emailed asking why I didn't make the Monday shipping time when I placed my order on Sunday, I got another email saying that it went out Monday, so which is it? Monday or Tuesday? Do i get them Wed or Thurs? I have a lot of experience with USPS flat rate boxes and usually only takes 2 days transit to get things to me in Texas. So I feel like someone is giving me the runaround, or some dummy never scanned my package on departure. guess I'll know something tomorrow. My beardie really needs this food.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
I recently made an order too, though my order is shipping through USPS and I did receive a shipped out date, I have not gotten a delivery date as well as they decided to slap a "hold & call" on my package so when it does arrive I now have to try to conform to the business hours of my local postal service. Hmm :?

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
We just got our shipment today! :D I'm a little upset though...my box was kinda crushed, the silkworm cups were messed up, and some of the reptiworms were dead. :-x I sent them an email, just waiting for the reply.

i have been thinking of ordering from mulberry farms as well... but its so hot in Houston i assume they will have to hold it at the post office...

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
allie loves the worms, i would order again, they had a big sticker onmy box that said DO NOT DELIVER and had our phone number on it. i would rather have to drive to the PO than have a box of dead feeders.

zac

i ordered 1000 supers and they got here in 2 days well packed so i guess its just a matter of wat you order and how you order it i used the postage paid and it was 25 dollars with shipping so i was very happy with them!!

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
Their postage paid packages are pretty good. I think I remember shipping being expensive if you did not buy something that was post paid. I just ordered from linda's gone buggy because the last time I ordered from mulberry many of my horn worms turned brown and rotted.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
I've ordered from Mulberry quite a few times, I don't know if I've ever done a postage paid deal though. For me in MN shipping usually runs about $10. Not cheap, but the other sites I've used (both lindasgonebuggy and greatlakeshornworms) shipping has been the same give or take $1. I've ordered silks, horn worms, supers, butters, and waxies from them and have never had any DOA's.
But yes I have noticed a couple times I get the shipment notification that never moves :p so I assume that's just someone forgetting to scan the box. A smooshed box can probably be blamed on the postal service, but hopefully Mulberry will help you out on that.

I've ordered from Mullberry once and I probably won't again until the weather cools off. "Hold and Call" just doesn't work for me...I'd rather just pay extra for shipping overnight. Because the post office doesn't seem to understand what hold and call means all of the hornworm and silkworm food started falling from the top of the cups...I ended up losing an entire container.

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
my first order, the post office crushed my box and killed almost an entire cup of silkworms. mulberry made good by it tho and sent me an extra cup when i made my second order, which came, and everything was better than the first, fatter silkies, a ton of overcount, and while i was cleaning the poop out of the silkie cups i found... maybe 3 dead ones.

Mulberry ships Mon-Wed. I usually place an order over the weekend and know they will be out Monday afternoon. The Post office isn't far from my house, so hold and call is no big deal for me. I have been taking advantage of their post paid orders. Seems like a better price on large # supers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom