how i got my lizard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always asked for a bearded dragon and asked and asked but at my mom said no but on Christmas morning i saw a giant box with holes i asked what it was and she said open it and see and i saw my beardie. my mom even recorded it! i was physicked. it took me a while to think of a name after a few days i thought of one. drako.

-thanks for reading my story!

Congratulations, that must be a wonderful Christmas present! If you want to upload a photo, you need to open a Photobucket account. Upload the photo and then copy and paste the IMG code into your post. I'd love to see your new pet :)

coco88

Original Poster
428161_2688103606182_1165242330_n.jpg

Awesome beardie! He has great colors! I can also relate to parents not letting you get your own reptile. I wanted a reptile ever since I was...6 years old? Now, 8 years later, my parents finally let me get one. Good luck with Drako!

Awwwww, cute! It wasn't a struggle to get my beardie, but when I was younger I really wanted a hamster...a bit before my 11th birthday, I remember staring my parents in the eye and saying "you're only a kid once". I guess that worked, haha, as I received a hamster for my birthday! So if you're young enough to pull that one off, I'd highly recommend it ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom