How do you know if growth is stunted?

Vexor1717

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shenron
Can you post a pic of the screen please?
20230405_164119.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
If the temp is good then the distance shouldn't matter right? I'm using a 150w basking bulb. Thanks!
No you want the UVB on par --- the surface basking temp is totally different -- those two things are imperative to the overall health of the dragon

Vexor1717

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shenron
No you want the UVB on par --- the surface basking temp is totally different -- those two things are imperative to the overall health of the dragon
The reason I got this uvb instead of a T5 is because it's supposed to go above. Are you saying I need the uvb closer? Another problem is I have to keep his basking spot low because of his gout he has fallen off of the old one.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The reason I got this uvb instead of a T5 is because it's supposed to go above. Are you saying I need the uvb closer? Another problem is I have to keep his basking spot low because of his gout he has fallen off of the old one.
What bulb are you using? is it a Arcadia or a Reptisun? And strength of the bulb 12% 14% for a Arcadia? And what us the distance from the UVB to his basking decor underneath ?

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom