How do I clean the wood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesleyg1989

Hatchling Member
I have a pioece of wood in my bearded dragons vivarium that they've pooped on and now it needs cleaned but I have no idea how you clean it. I boil the stones but I'm not sure about the wood. Please help.

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
u mix blech and water and scrub it and then wash it with warm water and then let dry and then put it in the oven at 350 for abot 20 min and that will kill anything living in it like parsites and what not ...im not saying that ur beardies have parsites but just to be on the safe side i would bake it too ... keep and eye out for when ur baking just incase it catches fire it shouldnt but u know that rare occurance could happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom