How do I clean POOP off of MJ's head !?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Ok so I got home from work.. only to find MJ had a little mud bath. In her poop !!! It was disgusting.. it was all over her viv, blankie,.. lettuce... YUCK ! So first thing I did was the bath. I soaked her in warm water with baby tearless shampoo. BUT, her head still stunk !! I tried to rub it off with a wet towel, but I was scared for the shampoo to get in her eyes.. eventhough it's tearless. Any idea on how I can do this ? she even had poop by her mouth !! wtf !!! She's sleeping now so I'm gonna give her another bath tomorrow morning. Any ideas ??

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ok thanks guys. My poor baby is stinky right now :( .. lol. But weird thing is.. this morning when I got up for work, I smeleld her little sleeping body and it still smelled good, and smelled her head and the poop scent went away :shock: lol

BaskingBaby

Sub-Adult Member
You can try using a soft toothbrush like someone said, and letting her soak in the water for a little longer than normal. I also noticed you said you're feeding her lettuce...that has no nutritional value and is basically like feeding her water. Try something like collard greens, turnip greens, dandiolion greens, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom