how DARE you wake me!baby Ricco was Cranky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok every morning i usually turn on the lights and give the dragons an hour or so to wake up before they eat. this morning i was running late and wanted to feed evryone before i had to leave so i turned on the lights fed peaches no problem go to Riccos tank hes still sleeping so i gently wake him and he gives me this :evil: look of death puffs his little beard turns his beard a grey color and opens his mouth at me like hes going to bite!
i was so shocked!i laughed at him and hes looking at me like its not funny go away let me sleep!.
Ricco is not a morning dragon lol!.he likes to wake up on his own

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What a cranky butt! :lol:
I think all beardies don't like to be woken up before their time.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Hehe. How dare you wake him from his beauty sleep. Scorch has gotten used to morning snuggles for the last couple weeks, so she doesn't mind being handled in the morning anymore. She knows the human heat pad is waiting for her and she gets to go back to sleep. Then she wakes up all toasty warm. :D I don't have a lizard addiction...right?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
VEGASLIZARD":921bf said:
She knows the human heat pad is waiting for her and she gets to go back to sleep. Then she wakes up all toasty warm. :D I don't have a lizard addiction...right?
No, but your hubby does :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom