How big is your juvie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeatHead

Hatchling Member
I just measured MeatHead for the first time during a bath. She measured at 17 inches and is around 7 months old. She has the tiniest tail nip that I think she got while at the pet store with the other 2 babies that they had. She was pretty small when we got her so I think she wasn't very old.

I would like to know where everyone found their scales to weigh their beardies with. I am thinking about getting one instead of having to make a special trip to the vet just to get her weight.

Thanks,

Erika

UTreptiles

I got a scale from Bed,bath and beyond store. They are sold as food scales and there are alot to choose from. Mine is digital and has gram and ounce readings. I think it was about $30.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I just got a mail scale from walmart. It was around $20. I have to put weigh a box, then put her in it and subtract the boxes weight from the weight with her in it.
Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom