How big is your juvie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayJay93

I'm just wondering about the differences in sizes of beardies when they're juvies...
So post your beardie's age and size if you can :)
Would also be great to read some then and nows as well, if you know what your beardie was as a baby and what it is now!

To start off with
Alfie's 5 months and 14.5 inches :)

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
Elvis is about 16 inches long, most of that being his tail, and he is and he is about a year and 8 months old. He's small for his age :?

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Nero (m) is 10 months, 20 inches and 435 grams
Sweetie-Boo (f) is 7 months, 15 inches (with tail nip) and 300 grams

BaskingBaby

Sub-Adult Member
My new little baby is 3 months and 9" .... she has some GG in her so I'm hoping she'll live up to that!

ScooterBlenny

Hatchling Member
Pudge is 10 months and 19 inches...she might have another inch left in her, but I think she's about done :) She was 2 months and 9 inches when I got her.

spyder86

Hatchling Member
Yoshi is almost 4 months and 13.5" with a small tail nip, and Kengo is the same age and about 11" with about 1.5" tail nip.

Chunka

I have a little one, 3 months 18g 7 1/2" (Has doubled weight in 1 week and put on 1 inch sincei got him 2 weeks ago)

Piff-8 months, 17 inches, 375 grams
Reptar- 3 months, 13 inches 175 grams (these are not typos, his growth rate is just insane. he went from 50 grams to 150 in 2 and a half weeks)

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Chimara 10 months 18" 460g
Kinno 5 months 20" 340g
Roo 4 1/2 months 14 1/2 " 135g
Lexia 4 1/2 months 14 1/2 " 125g

Wow! My little guy that I just got a week ago is supposedly 4 months old, but he is only about 5 inches long, including tail? Is he possibly younger than what we've been told? Hopefully he's a healthy little tyke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom