How big did your bearded dragon get??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipxdop

I adopted a beardie off craig's list last spring. I was told it was a girl and it was about 2 years old, well turns out it was a boy and now i'm not sure how old it could be!
He was pretty malnourished and thin when I got him so I was wondering with all the TLC he is getting is there a possibility of him growing anymore? He is about 19-20" long and still a fairly lean-looking beast. The only adult beardie I knew was an 8 year old 25" big boy who my friend found on the street one day. How big are all of your full-grown beardies??

dipxdop

Original Poster
Hmm so my boy is pretty big.. I need to find a way to weigh him! I have no idea how many grams he is :(

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Draco is a year and three months old and is 15 inches. I have to get a digital scale at the end of the month but I bet you he's a hefty boy. :) Hopefully he will grow just a bit more.

izz

Juvie Member
Sparks is a midget compared to everyone elses! he is 14 inches and is a 1 1/2 yo. I wonder why??, he eats like a pig!

DJDragons

We have 7 dragons and here are their current stats:

Ember - 7 months, 18" and 380g
Delilah - 8 months, 20" and 450g
Astra - 14 months, 19" and 530g
Stripe - 14 months, 21" and 400g
Tiger - 1 1/2 years, 19" and 440g
Lily - 1 1/2 years, 17 1/2" and 360g
Rylan - 1 1/2 years, missing part of tail, 600g

jjh1

Juvie Member
I have 3 beardies

Striker (M) 21" 445g 1.10 months old
Athena (F) 19" 477g 1.6 months old
Cleo (F) 16" 355g 7 months old

WaterDragon (M/F) 2 months old 15g 8"

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
my girl Booger is 1 year old and 17", not sure on the weight, she outgrow the scale, but she still has time to grow more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom