How a slightly vindictive Dragon shows her loyalty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two days ago I had Draya out and was giving her some attention when my 14 yo daughter came in and wanted to play with her. She can be kind of rough sometimes with Draya, but I let her hold her for a bit. At one point she had Draya on her lap and was trying to make her dance. I made the comment "Watch she doesn't poop on you". Well she must have heard me and decided it would be a good way to get away from my daughter, because at that moment I saw Draya start to lift her tail. May daughter saw this and quickly picked her up and plunked her down on my lap. Well once the train is in motion it's hard to stop, and I ended up getting it in the lap much to my daughter's amusement. I know it was not Draya's intention to poop on me as she has not done that for months now since I trained her not to. Now when she has to go, she get fidgety and tries to get away from me. Anyway, yesterday I had Draya out in the office and my daughter decided she wanted to play with her again. This time Draya had a plan. As soon as she was on my daughter's lap, Draya let her have it without any warning, all over her new jeans. Did I ever laugh. Who ever said lizards have no personality, never met Draya. The cold blooded part is true though. At least sometimes! lol. :mrgreen:

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Ohhhhhhhhh I love it!!!!!

My dragons have yet to poo on anyone but it may because of their daily baths. Most of them just prefer to hold it until then. Although the new guy and the baby arent' trained yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom