Hornworms, etc. at Mulberry Farms

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I got this email today and thought I would share it.
Hornworms-
Hornworms, hornworms, hornworms! We currently have all sizes and quantities of hornworms in stock. Check our site for special sale prices and try hornworms for less today!

Hornworms are a very popular, soft bodied feeder with awesome moisture content and solid nutrition. Their bright green color attracts even picky eaters, and horns are often used by our customers to end “hunger strikes”.
Hornworms come in a cup with their own food supply, making them easy to
keep and convenient.

Dubia roaches-
Our dubia colony has really taken off this spring, and we are now able to offer dubia roaches in “colony starter” 100 and 250 counts! We have also reduced prices on all quantities, making dubias affordable as an occasional feeder for those who don’t want (or cannot have) their own colony.

Dubia roaches are an excellent alternative to crickets- delicious (according to our geckos, we haven’t tried them), nutritious, and quiet, they don't smell, jump, or climb. With a good meat to shell ratio, dubias are a good staple for many herps, and can also be offered as an occasional part of a varied diet. They are easy to keep and breed readily, so start your dubia colony today and say goodbye to crickets for good!

*Note- we cannot ship dubia roaches to the state of Florida due to USDA restrictions.

Butterworms-
Large quantity butters are back! We have a fresh shipment coming in Friday, April 23. Plump, juicy butters are available for ordering in all quantities now!

Butterworms are a very nutritious feeder, soft bodied and extremely high in calcium, they are one of the most popular choices with a variety of herps and other insectivores. Butters are also one of the easiest feeders to keep, as they can be refrigerated for long periods, and need nothing more than an occasional slice of carrot to remain plump and healthy.

Superworms-
We now offer four sizes of superworms! From tiny micros to full size adults, we have supers that are size appropriate for most herps, including juveniles and smaller species.

Micro, small, and medium supers are rapidly gaining in popularity among hobbyists with smaller or juvenile/sub adult herps, due to their very good meat to shell ratio and ease of care. A very active feeder, superworms easily attract attention of those herps that spurn slow moving prey. Our geckos have dubbed supers their favorite ‘meals on wheels’!

Phoenix Worms-
Phoenix worms are now on sale!

Also called ‘calci worms’, phoenix are extremely high in calcium, and their small size makes them an excellent staple for small herps and juveniles. They are also great as a ‘salad topper’ for larger herps, and are often used by our customers to encourage reluctant beardies to eat their veggies. Very active and easy to keep, phoenix worms get a ‘thumbs up’ from those needing a small sized, lively feeder.

Silkworms-
We currently have a limited quantity of small silkworms available on our site. The next batch is due to hatch in a few days, and will be available in 1 ½- 2 weeks.

Silkworms are an excellent staple feeder, soft bodied and nutritious. They are often recommended for herps recovering from illness, rescues, and gravid females. Silks are a bit more ‘labor intensive’ than some other feeders, but are a good choice for those who prefer soft bodied worms as a staple.
We offer both silkworms and silkworm eggs on our site.

Remember, If you need or would like a particular size of one of our feeders please let us know by putting a size request in the comments section when placing your order. (Note: We are unable to fulfill size requests on Waxworms, Phoenix Worms & Butterworms.) Our goal is to make sure that you and your pet receive top quality feeders in the size that is right for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom