Hornworm care......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased 100 hornworms that should be delivered anytime next week. The problem is that I wasn't really thinking about how much I had ordered, and how small my beardie is(8 inches). I don't know what care these guys require, and I really don't want them to go to waste. If you have ANY advice or tips, please share.. Thanks!

brittani299

Extreme Poster
They grow really fast. But the space between your beardies eyes doesnt apply to horned worms. You can feed a big one to a baby.

aegillesp

Hatchling Member
I ordered some from Mulberry Farms and they came with food and a container to keep them in. They sell the food too

CountofCasualty

Gray-bearded Member
I fed the hornworms I just got the left overs of my babies veggies and they ate it fine. You may need to cut them in half(messy) for your beardie as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
617781l
Top Bottom