Homemade Incubator. There Should Be A Section For This.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky5969

Hatchling Member
Sounds ok how big is the container? If its small you might be ok without the fan. As long as it can hold a steady temp and humidity without fluctuating you will be able to hatch eggs. If you use seperate egg containers(I use clear tupperware press and seal containers)humidity will stay pretty good inside and all you have to worry about keeping it at the correct temps.

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It is small like a 24 x 24 yeah i am adding more ventilation to it to see if it holds a correct temp i would have bought one but shes in her second week and it will take to long for it to get here... Well I left it on all night last night and it is still running and the temp stayed at 86 degrees but the humidity was only 50-55.. thinking about putting some perlite in the containers as if I had eggs in it to see what it does then.... But anyways I added more water to see if it would raise the humidity and the humidity now is 50 and the temp is a steady 84-85 ... But i have a fan running to circulate the heat and air... Well it is 11.13pm and I had the incubator running all day, after I added the water I went away and now it is stable 83-84 and humidity 80.. I think that is a good read.... What you think?

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yeah but in order for me to order a incubator it going to take almost 2 weeks to receive it I do not have that kind of time to wait... That is what the problem is that I made one... But I will be buying one for future use...

spyder79

Extreme Poster
where are you located and who are you ordering from cause it only took 3 days to get one to me from california to nc.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
To get my shipment from California (http://www.lllreptile.com), it took 2 days. I was living in El Paso, Tx at the time. That time is a guesstimate of how long, it could take shorter or longer. But lllreptile is pretty good about getting shipments out on time and in a timely manner to you.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
QuincysBoo":92af3 said:
i am in Seattle and the company is http://lllreptile.com and it said 7-10 days shipping unless they can over night for 49.99 extra...

You clicked something wrong. There is no way that it told you that. its 9.99 to ship a havobator from lllreptile in cali to me in NC and that is their standard shipping of 2-3 day ground.

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Most supply orders will arrive via Fed Ex ground within 7-10 days....

Overnight My Incubator! If you are in need of your incubator as fast as possible, this is it! Add this to your shopping cart to have your incubator sent out the next business day via overnight Fed Ex $49.95 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom