Holy fast lizard, batman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put Feliz down on my desk and something (maybe the dog) alarmed her. She took off running so fast that I couldn't grab her, jumped off the desk onto the printer stand, fell off of that onto the floor, and then scurried under the desk. :shock: So, there I was with a flashlight on my belly rummaging in the dustbunnies. I finally got her out (covered in bunnies) and just decided it would be good to put her back in her enclosure. I sure hope she gets a little more people-calm as she grows!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Poor little girl :( . They do calm down as they get older. I can tell you though, a spooked dragon no matter what the age can run pretty darn fast. Ours did that once at our neighbors house a few years back and scared the pants off my son. She ran under their dock by the water, so we were frantic trying to get her before she dove into the ocean. Unfortunately, she went straight to her viv after that.

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Ah yes I think I'm familiar with that sort of thing. But have you ever had the beardie attempt to eat the dust bunnies? Because it is just so fun trying to pry it out of their mouths while on your stomach in the floor. :wink: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom