His penis fell out (funny story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfysluv

Hatchling Member
So, my dragons penis fell out, shriveled up and died. At least that is what I was screaming all over Facebook. Imagine over 500 "friends" reading my posts and only like 3 own dragons. I was freaking out, googling like heck, and the vet was closed. So the family comes home to me sitting on the couch holding a salt compress on Heli's bum. "His penis fell out and died!!!!" Finally a non reptile person found something on the web that indicates that might not be the problem. I look at it and my son, also a rep person like me, tells me he thinks this lady friend is right. He researched it more and finally found photos etc. It wasn't his penis. It didn't fall out. And its not dead. It was a seminal sack. Apparently males get build up of semen inside themselves and that eventually gets pushed out of the vent. The confusing part is it does look like a penis, sorta, and it doesnt evacuate ... it lingers. It can linger for many days and its not something you should or can pull out.

So thats my story and I"m stickin' to it.

:evil: :lol: :lol: :x

wolfysluv

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Omg did no one else think this was a hoot??

Anyway, I posted it here cause you cant really find any information about seminal sacs with dragons and owners like me really freak out when it happens. ::shruggin::

snowy

It did give me a giggle Wolfy - I can just imagine the scene!
Reminds me of a friend who bought a little boy rabbit and had to take him to the vet because she thought he had grown a tumour in his abdomen. And the vet kindly explained that the 'lumps' were in fact the rabbit's testicles. :oops: :lol:

wolfysluv

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh ... ma gawsh. Glad Im not the only one. The only way my story could be funnier is IF the vet was open.... because Id rush in with ice packs on the poor animal yelling his peis died help.

Funny ferret storys: Males penis's are located very high up from the testicles on the belly. It's just a tiny nub. Well, this lady posted on an elist how she would flip her ferret over and kiss his "belly button" and how he liked it so much that he'd keep coming back for it. ::head plopping in my hands::

wolfysluv

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ooooo just remembered another story. Had a short tailed oppossum. And their private parts are kinda backwards. And one day .. I thought a red worm was coming out of him. Yeah, it wasn't really a worm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom