Hide and Seek

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Let's play... Find the Dragon!

Go away! There's no one back here!
100_2092-1.jpg

Hmm... I think you forgot a couple limbs there.
100_2422-1.jpg

What is that behind your hat honey?
100_2603.jpg

Ha! Nice try.
100_2638.jpg

Ok for the last time, Just because you can't see me, doesn't mean I can't see YOU.
100_2497.jpg

I always win. :D

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I don't know which of those pictures made me laugh hardest! They are all so funny. If I had to choose I would say the two forgotten limbs hanging out from underneath the blankie is my favourite. What a goofy bunch you have!

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
lol
i have to join in with this, but where to start

hide/den made by me to stop Wiggles trying to curl up in the wires & shadow behind the tv
P1120427.jpg

this looks unfortable, the bookcase was one of his favorite hidy spots in the front room until we moved the wine rack near by which he climbed on to get there
P1100663-1.jpg

Wiggles also doesn't always get that just because he can't see us doesn't mean we can't see him
P1110883.jpg

This was his safe sleepy spot, he dug himself in good was v difficult to get him out (mummy got prickled removing him to give a bath, he was not impressed)
P1110839.jpg

and well um yeh, can't seem to find the pic of him where he'd done this again but on the back bit of wall of that corner rather than the side and then proceeded to fall asleep
P1110776.jpg

Yosh i plays hide and seek too
P1110850.jpg

P1120456.jpg

P1120467.jpg

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
LOL I love seeing all the other silly hiding beardies! Especially the one on the bookcase. :lol:

XCrunner

Hatchling Member
haha these are great, I have to get some of my new little baby beardie. and wigglesworth, that is the coolest cage things I've seen, the log ramps are amazing!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
All our dragons like to hide, but our Sweetie, who's 3, is the best at hiding:

The most recent: the saying "They can't see me if I can't see them" comes to mind:
Issy2008586.jpg

Where's the beardie:
Picture199.jpg

It took awhile to realize what we were seeing:
Picture241.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom