Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
Hi everyone, its been awhile since I've been on here! Some of you guys may remember me and my journey with Ella/Elvis!
I still miss her lots! Actually, she is what got me into the veterinary field now. I'm in school working towards my vet tech degree, but currently got a job as a tech at a practice! I'm at the ripe old age go 22 now :lol:
I still have beards, 3 of them actually. A 10 year old, Lemmie, who I rescued a few years ago. She's an old blind girl. A 2 year old named Cupid, and a little baby that my little brother named Scar. I also have 2 leopard geckos, a crested gecko, plated lizard, chameleon, sand boa, red tail boa, bunny, guinea pig, 2 mice, 2 rats, 4 turtles and a cat. :)
Thats about it, the only thing thats really changed about me is my age! I still miss and think about Ella all time. She was the best!
Kaitlyn

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Kaitlyn,

Great to see you here again, please stick around & share pictures if you would like.
Wow, you are so ancient, 22, you are really old! LOL :lol:
That is terrific you are working towards a vet tech degree, the reptiles will be so lucky!
How far into your studies are you?
Ella/Elvis was such a sweet little one, I know how much you loved her.
I'm sure that all of your dragons now are doing terrific!

Tracie

CliffsMom

Hey!
I just adopted a blind beardie and I'm wondering how you feed yours? Mine has been biting through syringes like crazy and I'm really worried I don't know how to feed him :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom