Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetsar

Im am a new owner or a central bearded dragon, and am hoping i am doing everything right by him/her (larry)... And would love some help... I have a heat light a UV light a tank (obviously) a heat mat... Ummmm Sticks for him to sit on. The only thing is i dont know if everything is where is should be. Thanks in advance.

Oh and he is sheding his skin? Is that ok?

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Welcome aboard Sweet.
To start from sratch takes to long before ive had coffee.
Start with the link above marked care sheets and articles. Thats a good place to start and shedding is normal. DITCH the heat mat.
Once you get the care sheet read my coffee will be done and we can fill in the blanks so to speak.

sweetsar

Original Poster
Cool, i have read the care sheet. And i think i have checked all the boxes... Except that ill be needing a bigger tank. But what we have for now is fine. Im probably just a bit of a worry wart cause i wanna make sure he is ok thats all. Oh and i will take the heat mat out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom