Hi new to Beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRevenall

Hi there : New to bearded dragons but I have done a ton of research and watched a thousand youtube videos and hope to learn more here

JRevenall

Original Poster
86403-9876184188.jpg
The enclosure has had upgrades since the pic was taken , I'll try to get some new ones this weekend

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Very nice ! You got it right with the nice long branch that allows him to climb up high. :) Nice long branches are overlooked in favor of hammocks , but wood is still best for climbing/basking . What type of lights do you have ? Be sure to post updated pics.

JRevenall

Original Poster
AHBD":3th5fo0m said:
Very nice ! You got it right with the nice long branch that allows him to climb up high. :) Nice long branches are overlooked in favor of hammocks , but wood is still best for climbing/basking . What type of lights do you have ? Be sure to post updated pics.

I installed a 24" fluorescent reptisun 10.0 UVB bulb and a 100 watt incandescent basking light along with some vinyl shelf paper on the bottom. At some point I need to mod podge the branch and add some sand to it , its pretty slick I also did put a homemade hammock on the cool side so she could chill

I love the little skull in the back! Got any close ups of your dragon? What's her name?
The lighting you have is great, as long as the temps are alright. What kind of feeder do you use?
Maybe the sand in the branch isn't such a good idea, 'cuz if she eats it it could cause impaction. Maybe sand the branch with sandpaper to create a rougher surface. You don't have to do that, though. I'm not an expert. Maybe it would actually work really well. Do what you think is best for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom