hi, just a quick question about wax worms

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
hi , just have a quick question about wax worms . got cooper some today because the two places i get his crickets at one was out the other closed and i was wondering just how good theses were for him , and how many i should give him at one time . looked at beautiful dragons food chart and saw they were high in phosper. so i know that he probably shouldn't get to many , but was in a pinch at the time . he is not quiet 11 inches right now , going through a partial shed that looks like it will be an all over shed , any feed back is much appreciated . this is his first time with eating any worm .

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Those are good for treats, but they are fatty. Some beardies like them so much, that they refuse to eat their regular food after getting wax worms!
Be careful not to spoil him!

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
the worms aren't all big , their were a couple that were , i cut them in pieces , yuck . only gave cooper a few , just to have something . have made him a salad with all his faves , squash turnip greens a tiny bit of green beans and a tiny bit of apple . his main salad is greens and squash , mostly his fave , summer squash , likes acorn okay but has his faves , hope to be able to get some crickets tomorrow . thanks for getting back with me so quick :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom