Hi from South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildheart

My name is Linky and I have an iguana, named Forest, 2 dragons called River and Sky, an Indian Ringneck Sterretjie (means little star), 2 Kingsnakes, 6 tarantulas, 2 dogs and 9 Silkies. Wow what a mouth full! :shock:

Cant wait to introduce my kids to you. :lol:

Hey Linky & welcome overhere, how are you...I remember you from the Ig Society MBored and what I most remember is Forest Super Duper Fabulouse Indoor out door Apartment you have for him, never will forget the beauty of him and those awsome pics... i also had an Iguana but no longer do :(...now that your here did, I always wondered did Forest ever snapp out of his breading season and become sweetheart again???

wildheart

Original Poster
Thank you for your warm welcome!
dancegirl2.gif

Forest stayed in season for a whole 8 months! He was bleeding so bad that he became anaemic and I took him to 4 different vets - nobody could help me. :cry: This meant that I had to take drastic measures, I kept him with me and pushed silk linen in between him and the object every time that he masturbated. :cry: It took 2 weeks before his hemipenes healed. :cry: His season usually starts in April, I am dreading this one really. :cry:

You still remember Forest's old settup before I was finished, I will post a link in your iguana section of the completed work, ok. :wink:

I also made a video of my dragons on holiday at the beach and bushveld and some other stuff that is just cute, I'll post that as well.
2uge4p4.gif
I think you will love it. :D

wow how crazy must that be with forest and all...well always hoping for the better right...im sure hes grown a great deal since Ive seen him...I will deff love to c everythings else that has changed too....

Well since I no longer Have my Baby Oz :( I am a new BeardedDragon Mom now for the past 4months and its such a new experience and so different then the Iggs...I learning as I go but miss my Oz sooooooooooooo very much....

Hope to c you around....Sweet Week!

wildheart

Original Poster
I am really sorry to hear about Oz, I dont know what to say...
consoling2.gif
It really hurts so much, something that people just dont understand.

Dragons are awesome healers, they give sooooooo much love, I know that your dragon will never fill Oz's shoes but he can bring comfort.
sigh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom